Thursday 5 February 2009

My first blog

February is an strange month for me, always filled with very mixed emotions so the fact I have chosen today to start my blog is just perfect.
I was introduced to blogs about 2 weeks ago by a new friend who has inspired me so much in the last 2 weeks.
As I looked through some of her favourite blogs I found some that brought a tear to my eye. Particularly that of Jane Foster. As I looked at pictures of her studio I remembered my spare bedroom 12 years ago. In the short of it over the past 10 years I have been worn away by life, death, illness, relationships & motherhood & forgotten who I am. So here is my blog about my journey back to my colourful self.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hannah- YAY!

    I am honoured to have inspired you, i don't see how as you're so creative, but if sharing a few sites and blogs etc has made you inspired then YAY!

    I can't wait to get to know the colourful you- sounds so much fun! Think of all the fun we can have- trips to ikea, and wherever else, Cheshire oaks maybe in the future.

    But right now, I can't wait to read your next post, and see whats been happening!

    I think this blog will be a big hit.

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    Am really moved that you've been inspired to start a blog! I wish you all the very best for it and hope you have as much fun as I've recently had doing mine! xx

    ReplyDelete