Friday 6 March 2009



I live in a 1950's council house. The house is very retro, so I am doing the retro thing throughout the house...much to my teenage son's disaproval. I spends alot of time in local charity shops & on ebay. I have learned a valuble lesson this week. I got a bit click happy and bid on a retro quilt, I only paid £1 thinking I could cut it up & use the fabric. When it arrived I was surprised at the size of the parcel. I was thinking it was a duvet cover....but no it is a really retro quilt the sort that crackles & flashes with static in the dark. It brought back childhood memories of our orange poorly blanket. It is a bit faded more so than the picture on ebay, it is a lovely pattern though.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that's ace!!! xxxxx Laura xxxx
    p.s You are so lovely and kind, thank you so much for my CK presents!!!!! I can't believe you- your too kind!!!

    ReplyDelete